Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Reality

sat in the bath and thought for a while
walked in a foreigner's shoes for a mile
worked it out in my head over time
finally my mind came up with this rhyme

talked and laughed and cried in my room
waiting for sunshine and flowers to bloom
tell you all that has happened to me soon
watching the stars and gazing at the moon

worked out the equation for time and space
wishing with deep heart to escape this place
while places I haven't been continue to entice
to go everywhere and still have a home would be nice

thinking of those who are gone and dead
trying to let nothing go to my head
by and by everything turns out okay
what will be will be, come what may

all these life choices for me to decide
part of living is learning not to hide
yearning to tell someone about my life
the bittersweet moments, the calming strife

ponder and wonder while listening to you
noticing how the world is so new
always been curious as to where we will go
yet it would spoil the fun if I were to know

speaking of my life, my love, and my laughter,
talking about the beginning, the middle, the after
writing down everything that I think and feel
to me this is what makes even fantasies real

No comments: